By using this site you consent to the transfer of this information and to IQStrategix’s use of the data collected as outlined in this policy.
1. Traffic Data. IQStrategix’s Site automatically recognizes non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site, including: (i) your IP address; (ii) the domain server; (iii) the type of computer being used to access the Site; and (iv) the type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. IQStrategix uses this information for several purposes, including allowing us to examine the traffic in the aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
2. Personal Information Collected. In order for IQStrategix to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that IQStrategix offers via the Site, IQStrategix may require you to provide it with information that personally identifies you or your company (“Personal Information”). For example, IQStrategix may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, obtain product or service information or submit feedback. Personal Information may include: (i) contact data (such as your name, phone number, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) financial data (such as your account information or credit card numbers); (iii) demographic data (such as your zip code). If you communicate with IQStrategix by e-mail, post messages to any of IQStrategix’s Site or other social media forums or similar items, or otherwise complete online forms or surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. IQStrategix’s use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
a. Comply with the law, a court order or legal process;
b. Protect IQStrategix’s rights or property; or
c. Enforce IQStrategix’s Terms & Conditions.
4. Do Not Track Notice. We may use automatic data collection technology to record other information that identifies your device and tracks your behavior on the Site. We may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request, as well as pages you have visited, any affiliate websites and the products you viewed. At the current time, the Site will not treat you differently if we receive Do Not Track signals from your browser and we may not comply with Do Not Track settings on your browser.
5. Security of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure web servers that are protected from access by third parties. However, while IQStrategix takes efforts to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, IQStrategix cannot absolutely guarantee that its security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information. Commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. Your Personal Information is accessible only by IQStrategix personnel for purposes discussed in this policy. To protect the security of information exchanged with customers in the customer-specific area of the Site, customers are required to register on the Site, and enter their with user names and passwords to access their information.
6. Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. IQStrategix is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. IQStrategix also may make social media or forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. IQStrategix has no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
8. Children’s Privacy Protection. IQStrategix takes special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and IQStrategix encourages parents to be an active participant in their child's online activities. IQStrategix abides by the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and IQStrategix will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If IQStrategix discovers personal data from a child gathered through its Site, IQStrategix will eliminate that data. This Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you must ask a parent for permission prior to submitting any information to this Site.
These cookies enable services and indicate your preferences: to store your wish to disable services you have chosen not to consent to. This information is not used for advertising or by third parties.
(1) Temporary session cookies: use information is used for the purpose to enter and secure your account, for technical management of user accounts and features, and to allow you to access features of IQStrategix.com. IQStrategix, Inc. needs these cookies to be accepted in order to work. Do we use: Yes - Session cookies
(2) Functional Cookies: These cookies remember your choices and are only stored to improve your experience. Temporary session information is for the purpose of storing preferences like language, or remember your login. If you withhold or remove your consent to these temporary session information, it may affect your user experience. Some features may stop working or become inaccessible restricting access and use of full website features. Do we use: YES - Login and Language preferences.
(3) Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about your use of the website. IQStrategix uses this information not for advertising but to evaluate use IQStrategix website to evaluate new features and functionality or improve existing features and functionality. The cookies collect information on your use and behavior, which may include the time of the visit, whether it constitutes a repeat visit, information about referral sources, and broad geolocation information. Personal information may be used to personally identify Users and is not tracked or shared. This allows IQStrategix.com to know the number of users accessing its website, the number of users, what browsers are being used to access the website, and so forth. This provides IQStrategix with the information it needs to better utilize resources in an efficient way and to maximize compatibility for the majority of users by country, region or city. Do we use: YES – Goggle and other forms of Analytic are used for this purpose.